Best Review of Sole E25 Elliptical
The Sole E25 Elliptical is the most affordable entry-level cross-trainer that is priced at only $999. In addition, it does not strain your joints to keep you fit entirely in a budget-friendly manner.
It combines an attractive price with high quality and moderate force. It supports full-body workouts by targeting all major muscle groups with well-designed footpaths and moving handlebars, while the powered-inclines add the challenge in 20 different degrees.
There is a total workout variety with eight pre-set workout programs to achieve your diverse training goals. On top of that, you get two customizable programs to design and save your preferences. Finally, Sole E25 Elliptical has loads of features that we generally see in premium models.
It has a natural feel and comfort features to provide effective workouts with its quiet front-drive system. In addition, you get a heavy-duty steel frame structure with a unique inward foot pedal design for smooth training. Besides challenging workout routines, now it also has Bluetooth audio and app connectivity features.
Salient Features of Sole E25 Elliptical
Whisper-Quiet Drive System
Sole E25 Elliptical features a fluid, natural motion powered by a super smooth and quiet drive system, almost like a whisper, working in both reverse and forward motions. You will never find the combination of a high gear ratio and heavy twenty-pound flywheel, implying high resistance on the upper end of the machine with an extremely smooth feel to ensure challenging workouts for you.
If you want diversity in your workouts, the machine can offer variable positions with additional resistance using its power incline feature. All you have to do is press a button to adjust the incline ramp in a preferred position. Sole E25 Elliptical offers full flexibility in choosing different incline levels of ramp angles ranging from plane level to twenty upward variations. Furthermore, you can specifically target to work up all your major muscle groups in the lower body. Hence, Sole E25 Elliptical helps you get a total body workout involving both lower and upper body muscles.
The power incline feature differentiates Sole E25 Elliptical from the other players in the market. Unlike standard ellipticals without power inclines, this machine targets your lower body also to have a completely different workout experience. For convenience, it has all the incline controls built into the handlebars themselves.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Sole E25 Elliptical can monitor your heart rate with in-built pulse sensors in its stationary handlebars. In addition, a chest strap can provide highly accurate wireless monitoring of your heart rate.
Sole E25 Elliptical offers low-impact workouts that are easy on your joints like hips, ankles, and knees. It is a unique workout machine that delivers effective full-body workouts that help you challenge yourself without affecting your body negatively. For example, while high flywheel weight targets your upper body, powered inclines make you work harder to tone your lower body while being less taxing on your joints. Hence, the machine is suitable for all age groups.
Foot Pedals and Articulated Footbeds
Sole E25 Elliptical comes with oversized foot pedals to ensure a comfortable workout for you. A leading sports enthusiast and a physical therapist have collaborated to design these unique foot pedals. Unlike other light commercial elliptical machines with common stress issues, the engineers reduced knee and ankle stress by adding a two-degree inward slope to its foot pedals.
Besides, you get optimal user performance and comfort with its articulated footbeds. As everyone walks differently, Sole made the pedals articulate or adjusted to fit the way you walk. As a result, you can now reduce the sore Achilles tendons and numb toe effects to focus on achieving goals instead of discomfort. In a nutshell, inward sloping and oversized pedals support natural and healthy movements to reduce ankle and knee stress.
Sole E25 Elliptical boasts of a pedal motion feature usually found in more expensive machines. It can provide a more stable, smoother feel to reduce side-to-side foot pedal motion with its four wheels that ride on heavy-duty rails.
Integrated Tablet Holder
The latest model of Sole E25 Elliptical now comes with an integrated tablet holder to help you follow workout routines or watch shows using your smart devices. In addition, you can keep your devices within arm’s reach on its integrated secure tablet holder.
USB Charging Port
You can charge different smart devices without interrupting your workouts as it includes a USB port now. So there is no need to stop your workout midway just because you could not charge the smartphone battery.
Bluetooth Audio Speakers
The console now has Bluetooth audio speakers to enjoy your favorite music from your smart devices wirelessly. In addition, you can hook up your iPod or mp3 players for easy listening.
6.25 Inch LCD
The electronic console has a vibrant display with user-friendly controls. You can track your vital training data with its vibrant 6.25 inch blue backlit LCD. You can monitor your workout progress on key fitness metrics, including pulse, calories burnt, distance, time, and resistance. In addition, you can see workout programs on the LCD or your smartphone running the Sole fitness app.
It also includes a water bottle holder and an in-built cooling fan to keep you cool during those challenging workouts.
Pre Set Workout Programs
The machines include automatic programs for training variety. The workout selection of this machine is the same as its top-of-the-line models, even though it is a budget machine. Two of its programs are controlled by heart rate, where the machine adjusts the incline and resistance to ensure that you stay in your preferred heart rate zone.
It has five classic elliptic trainers, including cardio, strength, interval, hill, and fat burn. Similarly, it has a manual mode and two customizable user-defined workout programs providing full freedom to design your workout routines as per your unique preferences.
Bluetooth App Connectivity
The Bluetooth technology of Sole E25 Elliptical allows you to freely transfer your workout metrics from the sole fitness machine to your smart device. In addition, you can download the free Sole Fitness app from the App Store or Play store to track your fitness data. If you are already using popular fitness apps like Apple Health, Map My Run, Fitbit, or Record, you can transfer your data from the Sole device or app to these apps directly.
With the Sole Fitness app, you can save your workout session data to share it with other popular fitness apps. Similarly, your Sole app can also make your smart device a touchscreen control center for Sole E25 Elliptical. You can do so by docking your phone or tablet to the console and use the touchscreen to set up your workouts, use other fitness apps, and even export the data if you want.
Sole E25 Elliptical can support high user weight thanks to its strong and heavy thick steel frame. However, you also get workout variance as this frame comes with multi-position handgrips.
In its price class, you get an excellent warranty on Sole E25 Elliptical. It comes with an L/3/1 warranty on F/P-E/L. It means that the frame has a lifetime warranty, parts and equipment feature three years warranty, and labor has one year warranty. Finally, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee as well.
According to customer reviews, It is simply the best elliptical below $1000. Only Sole Fitness can make it possible! People in the beginner or intermediate level of cardio training will find the Sole E25 Elliptical priced attractively. However, there is no point in paying extra for the force you will never use, except for advanced-level users.
It is a value for money proposition for you because it brings the features found on more expensive machines to your Elliptical. Such features include Bluetooth App connectivity, docking of devices, articulating pedals, inward sloping, oversized pedals, four-wheel pedal motion, cooling fans, ten training programs, etc.
PROS OF SOLE E25 ELLIPTICAL
- It is reviewed as the best elliptical machine under $1,000 with a value for money proposition.
- It is the most affordable, budget-friendly, entry-level cross trainer with several features available in premium machines.
- It is a low-impact machine that is sensitive to your joints in hips, knees, and ankles so that you stay fit for several years.
- It is an ideal combination of low price, high quality, and moderate force for beginners and intermediate users.
- Sole E25 Elliptical is a whisper-quiet drive system that works in a super smooth manner.
- It has a heavy flywheel of 20 lbs with a high gear ratio. It means you get excellent upper body workouts due to high resistance.
- You can introduce additional resistance by adjusting the power incline upwards at the press of a button.
- There are 20 incline levels to suit people with intermediate to high levels of resistance.
- You get a complete body workout as Sole E25 Elliptical can provide challenging upper body workouts like any other traditional Elliptical. Similarly, the powered inclines ensure effective lower body workouts.
- All incline controls are conveniently located in the handlebar of your Elliptical.
- You can monitor your heart rate with pulse sensors in-built in stationery handlebars.
- It comes with a chest strap included in the box which can accurately monitor your heart rate.
- Sole E25 Elliptical has oversized foot pedals for added convenience.
- It can reduce knee and ankle stress, thanks to its two-degree inward slope of foot pedals.
- The footbeds can adjust and articulate to fit the way you walk.
- It provides a stable experience due to the four-wheel rail system pedal motion.
- The integrated tablet holder can keep all your smart devices at arm’s length away.
- You can follow workout routines or watch shows or listen to music on your devices like laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc.
- There is a USB charging point to keep your workout uninterruptedly.
- It has in-built speakers to enjoy music while working out with MP3 compatibility and Bluetooth function to play wirelessly from your smart devices.
- It features a 6.25 inch LCD with a blue backlit vibrant display.
- You can track your fitness metrics from the console.
- There is a colling fan and bottle holder in the console to keep you going when it gets more challenging.
- You can enjoy ten workout programs, including heart rate, classic programs, manual, and customized ones.
- You can use Bluetooth connectivity to transfer your fitness data to the free Sole Fitness app. In addition, you can use Bluetooth for data storage and sharing quickly.
- You can transfer data for popular fitness apps also.
- You can make your smartphone or tablet your touchscreen control center for your Sole E25 Elliptical using Bluetooth and Sole Fitness.
- The machine has a very strong steel frame to support a high user weight of 325 lbs.
- It has an attractive industry-leading warranty of L/3/1 with 30 days money-back guarantee of 30 days.
- It has strong brand equity of Sole Fitness, which brings fitness equipment from time to time. Still, you get a low price from a reputable brand.
- It has a convenient size of 70×24 which is appropriate for home use.
- Customer reviews indicate that Sole Fitness provides excellent customer support.
- The company has emphasized customer comfort with several features based on this idea.
CONS OF SOLE E25 ELLIPTICAL
- Although it has ten pre-set workout programs, it cannot download new workouts.
- You can not adjust the stride length.
- The machine is suitable for beginners and not elite athletes.
Machine Spec of Sole E25 Elliptical
Product dimension: 71 x 70 x 24 inches; Machine weight: 212 pounds; User weight capacity: 325 pounds; Step up height: 14 inches; Box dimensions: 66 x 23 x 34 inches;
Controls & Features
Bluetooth speaker compatibility; USB Charging Port; Integrated tablet holder; Bluetooth connectivity; 2 custom programs; 6 standard programs; 2 heart programs; Pulse grip and chest strap based heart rate monitoring (chest strap included); cooling fan; Blue backlit display – 6.5 inch LCD; water bottle holder; Audio music speakers; 20-pound Flywheel weight; 15-inch pedals; ECB magnetic resistance; Front drive; Power adjustable inclines; 20-inch stride length; adjustable console; 4 Rails;
Frame: Lifetime; Electronics & Parts: 3 Years; Labor: 1 year